Sunday, April 11, 2010

"Boys N' Girls"(MY REMAKE OF "GIRLS, GIRLS, GIRLS"-MOTLEY CRUE)

Friday night and I need a fight
My motorcycle and a switchblade knife
Handful of grease in my hair feels right
But what I need to make me tight are those-

Boys N' Girls, b-b-bodies that are living pieces of art,
boys n' girls, dancing down showing what they got,
boys n' girls, kissable lips, an evil trick?

Trick or treat-sweet to eat
On Halloween and New Year's Eve
Baby-dolls ya' just can't beat
But yer' best when ur acting on screen,

Boys N' Girls
At the Studio in Hollywood,
Boys n' Girls
Rocking in that venue every night,
Boys n' Girls
Raising Hell in cook county jail,
Have you read the news?
In the Chicago Tribune?
Ya know I met ya',
but then ya' broke my heart,
I've been such a good freak, I just need a doll-face,
I tell ya' what babe dance for me, I'll keep you overemployed, just tell me a story,
hope it's-a what I need...

Hollywood,California,
forget the names just look for the faces,
I got the photos that I keep in my books,
Damn it feels so long ago,

But Those Boys N' Girls, b-b-bodies that are living art pieces,
Boys n' girls, baby-doll u gotta' hold on my heart,
Boys n' girls...

"Hey doll-face, you lookin' fine! *whistles*"

Boys N' Girls...love em'...

copyrighted @ 2010

No comments: